Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Still Here

A number of days have passed since my last entry but that does not mean nothing is happening. There are a swarm of fat man ... programs emerging on television. One involved a 23 stone teenager who went to the US to have his stomach pinched another was about a fatties group trying to live/hunt in Africa. Cycling Wales is tame by comparison. Even the weatherman has walking Wales program. At this rate its entirely possible that all of the TV crews will accidentally meet, one day, and fuse in a mass meltdown.

Ian has purchased a number of £800 bicycles - with hydraulic disc brakes. He brought some magnificent deer that he shot and we had a wonderful lunch (cooked in brandy with spring onions, mushrooms and broccoli). So much for any diet!

My knee continues to ache. I climbed 'the Garth' last Saturday with Ian and Ffion. Climbing is fine - so long as my knee does not flip to one side but I had to take a farm track to come down. I have no trust in my left knee - this is exactly what Julie believed she had!

Happy Hugh turned up today also claiming to have had an operation for the same problem.

No comments: